Before you can use this app your CFX lightsabers needs to be Bluetooth enabled. There are several Bluetooth modules available in the market that but I highly recommend the FSC-BT909 module from Feasycom
for best connectivity.
Other modules, like the FSC-BT630 I would not recommend.
The module doesn’t need a lot of configuration to be ready to use, make sure you issue at least
- AT+PROFILE=3 (bitfield bit 0 + 1 set = SSP + GATT profiles enabled)
- AT+COD=00050C (Major class = peripheral, minor class = Remote control)14
- AT+SSP=1 (simple pairing ON)
- AT+BTEN=1 (radio enable)
- AT+NAME=[Provide a name between 1 and 32 chars]
- AT+PIN=[Provide a PIN of 6 digits for BLE]
- AT+LENAME=[Provide a BLE name between 1 and 32 chars]
You can configure the module through a USB connection after it has been wired to the CFX. Connect the CFX with a USB and establish a connection. Then, using either RICE or Crystal FX for desktop, you can send the above commands at 'custom serial command'
When sending the commands through the CFX make sure to place "toBLE=" in front of each command so the CFX will relay the commands to the Bluetooth module.